Depart: Thursday March 21
Return: Tuesday April 2 (12 days)
Countries: The Netherlands, Germany, Czech Republic
Teams: Russia, Germany, Holland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, Sweden, Finland
Level of Play: 2 levels- Upper division 1 and Lower division 3 and 4
Total trip including airfare, hotels, bus transportation, train transportation, tournaments, breakfast daily, 2 jerseys, and socks.
Cost: $2200 (pay in full before Jan 1st, and recieve a $100 discount)
1. Round trip airfare departing San Diego arriving in Amsterdam and returning from Prague to San Diego.
2. Two tournaments, one in Holland and one in Czech Republic.
3. Friendly match in Germany.
4. Hotels in Amsterdam, Zoetermeer, Enschede, Klasterec nad Ohri, and Prague.
5. Team bus to travel in Holland, Germany, and Czech Republic.
6. Breakfast every day.
7. Galabend – players banquet party with entertainment at the end of the tournament.
8. Tours of Castles and cities.
9. 2 USA Hockey Jerseys (home and away) plus socks
A deposit of $300 is due before January 7. Total cost if paid in full before Feb. 1, 2012
The trip is limited to 26 skaters and 2 goalies max + guests. Sign up now, spots are filling up quickly!
For info call Chris Heaney at (619) 501-9968 or e-mail Brickpuck@aol.com